With two-year’s worth of Medicare claims data now available under the ICD-10 coding guidelines, we no longer need to guess about the impact of the new coding and documentation requirements and the industry readiness.
Panacea financial and clinical coding experts, Fred Stodolak and Sandra Brewton discuss the results of Panacea’s study and share how you can gain the additional insight needed to identify areas of opportunity and establish focused reviews for your health system including:
- How the industry performed between Oct.1, 2015 and Sept 30, 2017 under ICD-10
- National trends by cc/mcc capture rate group and case-mix index by State, Teaching and Non-Teaching Status, and Bed Size
- Top Five DRG groups experiencing cc/mcc capture rate case declines and increases
- How to find your health system trends and results.
- How to receive additional information to assist your health system to identify areas of opportunity and to establish focused reviews