Webinar: CMS Price Transparency – How to Comply with Consumer Display & Machine-Readable File Requirements
Designed for hospitals just starting on their consumer display and machine-readable file, this session will include an overview of the requirements, 10 things you need to know, data requirements, how to layout the machine-readable file, and 3 options to consider for meeting the consumer display requirement.
This session will cover:
- Rule Requirements for Consumer Display and Machine-Readable File
- Ten things you need to know
- Data and Data Sources Required or Useful in the process
- How to pull together and format the Machine-Readable File in a compliant manner
- 3 Options for Consumer Display and
- Pros and Cons of Each
- Data to feed the Consumer Display
- Considerations for the near future
Watch our complimentary webinar to hear Panacea executives, Greg Adams, Fred Stodolak and Henry Guitterez discuss the process of pulling the critical data and technology together to comply with the CMS Price Transparency requirements that go into effect January 1, 2021.
Watch the Q&A session from the workshop