As COVID continues and patient encounters increase, resources dwindle and government audits are on the increase, hospitals and physician practices need to find new ways to drive efficiency and optimize resources.
Join Panacea at our complimentary webinar on Thursday, May 13 at 1 PM ET to learn how our new proprietary auditing platform can review all of your claims or coding abstract data, allowing you to focus your time and investment on problem areas, and uncover revenue opportunities.
During the 60-minute webinar:
- See the benefits of focused audits versus random audits
- Show the advantages of using a rules-based AI platform
- Learn how to customize rules for hospital and professional services
- Find out how technology optimizes auditing resources
- Register for one of the two break-out sessions, facility or professional services to see first-hand how technology optimizes resources for facility or professional service
(NOTE: Within 24 hours you will receive a confirmation email with a separate link to use for the breakout session you choose to attend. Please be sure to update your calendar).
Kathy Pride, RHIT, CPC, CCS-P Executive Vice President, Coding and Documentation Services Panacea Healthcare Solutions
Sandy Brewton, RHIT, CCS, CHCA, CPC, AHIMA-Approved ICD-10-CM/PCS Trainer Senior Healthcare Consultant, Facility Panacea Healthcare Solutions
Becky Rodrian-Jacobson, CCS-P, CPC, CPEDC, CBCS, MBS, CEMC, BSN Director Professional Services Panacea Healthcare Solutions
Can’t attend? Register now and we’ll send the recorded webinar. 1:00 PM Eastern 12:00 PM Central 11:00 AM Mountain 10:00 AM Pacific.
Who should attend:
HIM directors, coding managers, staff and billers; revenue cycle personnel including, vice presidents, directors, managers and billers; revenue integrity analysts; compliance officers and specialists; auditors.
Registration is limited to attendees from hospitals and other providers at this time. Please forward to others in your organization who would like to attend.