Please join us on Thursday, June 4, 2020, at 1 pm ET, for our 90-minute live webinar, “How to Avoid the 5 Pitfalls In Coding Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Interventional Services.”
The webinar will focus on learning how to avoid coding and compliance risks and how to capture all charges for Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology. 1.5 CEUs will be awarded to attendees from RCC, RCCIR, AAPC.
Panacea’s expert team – Jeff Majchrzak, Donna Richmond and Cathy Huyghe – will identify and address the challenges specific to the procedures in diagnostic radiology, nuclear medicine, invasive vascular and non-vascular radiologic procedures.
Click here to register for this complimentary webinar.
Date: Thursday, June 4, 2020
Time: 1:00 pm to 2:30 pm ET
Duration: 90 minutes
1.5 RCC awarded*
1.5 RCCIR awarded*
1.5 AAPC awarded*
- Understand code sets (i.e., “where” are they)
- Know when it is ok to charge separately as opposed to using bundled code(s)
- Learn to pay attention to definitions and narrative instructions
- Identify incomplete physician documentation
- Learn how to leverage technology to improve compliance and charge capture for these high-dollar, high-volume procedures
- Participate in a live Q&A session
Can’t attend the live event? Register now and you’ll receive the recorded version to view at your convenience. *CEUs are only awarded to those who attend the live event.
Space is limited.
Reserve your seat early!